/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { color:#774; } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

One more reason why this man was not competent enough to be president

I received the following email FOUR SEPARATE TIMES today.

March 9, 2005

M.
[deleted to protect my anonymous shtick]

Dear M.:

Thank you for contacting me. I
appreciate that you took the time to write
and am glad to hear your concerns. Your
message has been forwarded to the
appropriate staff in my Senate office. I
take into account the correspondence my
office receives. However, due to the amount
of email we receive we are unable to respond
individually to each message.
Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

John F. Kerry
United States Senator



We are unable to respond individually to each message, but we ARE able to blast you with four copies of non-response spam? How very politically effective of you, John. And they wonder why this guy was unable to connect with folks in the heartland...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home