/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { color:#774; } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Flying Spaghetti Monster

DCP_2938

Thanks to the Really Useful Blogger par excellence, Julie at No Fancy Name, the Scribblermobile now comes equipped with a tribute to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you all be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

While I'm singing Julie's praises, I want to also thank her for her excellent Firefox plug-in recommendations. It took me awhile to play around with Sage, the feedreader she recommended, but now that I've got a better sense of it, I am totally loving it. I'm not abandoning Bloglines altogether -- the loss of my bookmarks last month have convinced me of the usefulness of keeping duplicate bookmarks online -- but I'm no longer using it regularly. Sage has won me over with its ease of use, and the way it updates when I request it. Like the nice lady said, everything I need, nothing I don't.

Thanks, Julie! You rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home