/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { color:#774; } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I couldn't resist

I had to try that MyHeritage celebrity face recognition thing going around. Top this list:
  • Andie MacDowell (at 72% -- I wish!)
  • Jason Biggs (who?)
  • Maurice Chevalier (um, thank heaven for little girls?)
  • Barack Obama (! I'm getting the feeling that I'm sort of androgynous, you know?)
  • Naomi Watts (it could be worse)
  • Jacques Derrida (Seriously! I do not make this up!)
  • Bing Crosby
  • Fernandel (I don't know who he is, but I don't think I should be admitting to a resemblance.)
  • Laura Dern
  • Russell Crowe
The inadequacy shtick and face recognition software: can't be beat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home