/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { color:#774; } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3

Oh no! I'm the last English-speaking blogger in the world to do this meme! Better type fast!

Accent: I was raised in New England by Midwestern parents. I don't think I have an accent, but Ianqui would dispute that.

Booze: Honestly? I'd rather spend the calories on ice cream. But if I am going to drink, my tastes are painfully girly. Bailey's and things involving frozen fruit and blenders. Fruity beers, for pete's sake. (No, not the blueberry ale -- I'm not quite that bad -- but the ginger wheat? Yummy. But tutlebella likes the real thing.)

Chore I hate: Mopping the floors. Mr. Blue does the vacuuming, but sees no reason to wipe the floors down. So I do it twice a year, whether they need it or not. Ahem. Yes, we do have the grossest floors in America.

Dog or cat: I'm allergic to both. But since I'm more of a cuddle-on-the-couch person than a walk-in-terrible-weather person, I suppose I'd vote for cats. I have to confess, though, that all the pet-related bodily fluids whines at Wednesday whining have made me feel not so sorry about the cat and dog allergies.

Essential electronics: Laptop, iPod, bread machine. (Lisa V. has the funniest answer to this one.)

Favorite cologne(s): Eh, not really a cologne person.

Gold or silver: Also not much of a jewelery person. I only wear a wedding and engagement ring -- they are platinum.

Hometown: Right outside of Mitty City.

Insomnia: Sometimes. But not lately.

Job title: Housewife... of... the... Universe!

Kids: Two. But you knew that.

Living arrangements: One house with an undetermined number of holes in the roof.

Most admirable trait: I'd rather empathize than judge. Not all the time, but usually.

Number of sexual partners: What Scrivener said. You know, even if my mother-in-law didn't read my blog, I still wouldn't answer that.

Overnight hospital stays: Three. Two nights per kid, and one night when I had a rhinoplasty in ninth grade. Deviated septum, you know.

Phobias: I'll take all of Trillwing's, though Lucy's sound good to me as well.

Quote: This. In its entirety. Why does the world not understand that this was the funniest thing ever recorded?

Religion: Jewish, nonobservant.

Siblings: One sister, one brother. Both younger.

Time I wake up: For good? Usually between 8:00 and 9:00. But Baby Blue usually wants to nurse around 7:30, so sometimes I stay up after that.

Unusual talent or skill: I can whistle like a canary. But I can't whistle like a human.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I'm with New Kid. And I'm allergic to mushrooms.

Worst habit: Feeling overwhelmed and giving up.

X-rays: Teeth. Like New Kid, I'm pretty cautious. And lucky. And lazy.

Yummy foods I make: Bread. Various things involving fresh corn tortillas. Tofu in mango sauce. Apple pie. If you asked my kids, they'd say plain pasta with Parmesan on top. Sigh. I wish everybody else would post their recipes for this answer.

Zodiac sign: Cancer. But don't be crabby about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home