/* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { color:#774; } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Waking the witch

Black sweater.



DSC03294.JPG

Oooo, nice seam on that left arm, eh? Yes, well. Like I've said, I almost never knit from a pattern, so even when I don't finish up carelessly, there's always some little surprise awaiting me when I examine the final product. In this case, well, let's just say that I do better improvising with raglan sleeves. Those armholes there are almost as big around as my waist. Ooops.



But still and all, I think it's more or less what I was looking for. Plain. Black. Like a hoodie version of those old J. Crew roll-neck sweaters that were part of the required uniform at prep school.



Doesn't Pikachu look like he'd fit in well at prep school?

DSC03298.JPG



Mostly I love it because when I wear it, I feel like a witch.

DSC03291.JPG



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home